RS232 / current loop is an interface that can stablish communications between devices that use current loop and devices that use RS232. This device, among other features, sets the communication between GC21xp and PC.
• Communication with PC via RS232 with DB9 connector.
• Opto-isolated outputs.
• 4 20mA current-loop outputs, with 4-position RJ type connectors.
• Indicating LED for:
• Closed Loop.
• Connection to the electric grid.
• Industrial automation.
• General applications for data acquisition.
• Control systems.
• Point of sales softwares.